This is a demo version of Taalportaal: delivery of the full version is planned for the end of 2015. From the summer of 2013 onward, content and functionality will be added step by step.
This demo version contains:
- a set of ~50 demotopics on Dutch and Frisian phonology, morphology and syntax
- a basic search function added to each example (activated by clicking on an example)
- information on linguistically relevant news and events
This demo might also encounter occasional browser compatibility problems. If you experience any, please report them to us.
The full version will contain:
- a complete set of topics covering all aspects of Dutch and Frisian phonology, morphology and syntax
- a comprehensive search function for topic texts, linguistics terms, examples and bibliographical references
- links to related topics
- vertical alignment of examples and glosses
- extended search functionality for each example (e.g. searching for similar examples within Taalportaal or in 'outside' dictionaries and corpora)
- an extensive bibliography, with direct links to electronic versions of publications, where possible
- an extensive ontology of linguistic terms and definitions, linked to the relevant topics
- custom layout for smartphones and tablets
- export functions (pdf, print)
Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
[last update: July 2013]